Saturday 13 June 2009

Vote for What Weapon!

I have a new main character in my book,
I don't know what weapon to give him so I'm looking for a vote.
Here are the weapon choices;
-Broad Sword
-Axe
-Rapier
-Curved sword
-Two curved swords
-Staff
I don't think a bow would fit with this person, sorry, Comment what weapon from these choices you like best.

I'll give you a description of the character, might help you with your choice,
Agren- A fire eater of Port Therin. Very broad and strong, half white half black so his skin looks like a really tanned brown. He is very swift and nimble. He despises Oakberin's forces, he joins Merth's company. He is not married and he loves to fight. I plan him to play a large role in my book, maybe books

2 visitors records:

Unknown said...

A staff would be cool!

Unknown said...

Two curved swords for Agren!