Tuesday 23 June 2009

Anything is Possible through Faith

I just finished Hebrews in my bible and it was mostly about the priest, but I kept with it even though it was sorta complicated and I came to chapter 11. That is an amazing chapter that I recommend reading. It was just really beautiful. It talks about the importance of faith, and gives you many examples of people from the Bible accomplishing things through faith. It reminded me that anything is possible through Christ and that we should never fail to believe that he can do anything. I just wanted to share that with you all and again 'go read Hebrews 11 it is amazing!
Above Picture: Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

3 visitors records:

Unknown said...

I like that chapter as well! It is amazing!

Unknown said...

Yeah we read the chapter in Bible reading a while ago.We also read it in Sunday school a reaallllllly long time ago!!!!!! :)OH and nice post!

Hannah Nicole said...

Yeah! Oh, my dad has the plaque og the picture you showed! ^_^

I'm following you...:)

Hannah