Thursday 18 June 2009

Eledain


In my book there is someone who represents God and his name is Eledain. I'm wanting there to be more about him, because I plan Merth(the main character) to come to know him. My purpose for writing this is to ask for opinions. I was thinking about having the remaking of Endriel where all things are made new(the New Jerusalem), but I find that is the same as in many books, and yet I love that idea I think it ties the book together well. Or I could just leave out my last book The Supremacy of Eledain and have the ending in Light on the Battlefield at the end and make it more short. What do you think?

3 visitors records:

Unknown said...

I have a God character in my book called Kalir! Would you mind if I posted about him too? I like the Idea! You should use the idea about the remaking! I like the idea! Oh and by the way nice pic!

Unknown said...

The final decision will obviously be up to you, and you can do what you want. What is Light on the Battlefield about? I my book I m simply going to have all the believers of Iaam go to Elietor
( Heaven) and Elieotor looks, and "feels" like Bazer, yet t is different, and more holy, more shiny, and of course it has a "new" feeling yet Iaam never makes a "new" Bazer, like God will!

Emma Cox said...

Ok, I think your right about the remaking . I don't mind if you post about Kalir. Well I haven't put much thought into Light on the Battle Field, but the ending will be the end of the whole war, I think the main character will be Straier, I'm still thinking about it.