Thursday 20 August 2009

Tagged!

30 things people don't know about me...

gosh that's a lot...


1. I love to run

2.I broke my leg when I was I think 3

3. I scratched my eye and I had to have an eye patch

4. The way I would least want to die is by drowning

5. I have a cat named Tiny Treasure

6. I just returned from a conference in Poland

7. I'm going into 7th grade...did you already know that?

8. I'm not scared of heights

9. I love climbing

10. I've been pushed into an electric fence, by my brother

11. My favorite scenery is mountains with fortresses nestled between the trees

12. Lasagne is my favorite food

13. Though I'm scared of drowning I love to swim

14. I've been to North Americe, Europe, and Asia

15. One of my favorite paintings is Supper at Emmaus by Caravaggio

16. I saw the original of this painting for the first time yesterday!

17. I've wanted to shoot a dog before(I love dogs, it was a sudden impulse)

18. My favorite countries are Ireland and New Zealand(however you spell it)

19. I've set off an alarm in the airport in the waiting room(on accident) and it was really loud and some policeman had to shut it off

20. I've never tried to hit my brother in the face, even when I was really mad

21. I used to always look behind the shower curtain when I went to the bathroom, cause I was afraid someone was behind it waiting to kill me

22. My brother was the one that broke my leg

23. I'm having trouble thinking of 30 things...

24. I've been on a ropes course 40 feet in the air

25. I've repelled off a sorta small cliff and at first I got scared and refused to do it but then my dad got me to and it was fun.

26. I love the sond We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel(check it out!)

27. I've been punched by a boy outside of my family

28. I don't think many people will be interested enough to get this far:)

29. I don't have a pet peeve cause I can't think of a specific one

30. I don't play an instrument but I want to play piano.

done!
I tag,
Hannah, Evergreena, and Joraiem if he hasn't done this tag already!


5 visitors records:

Unknown said...

Wait What?? Who punched you??

Shoot a dog, eh... Wonder what his anem was, Bitey?
Great answers and WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Tiny Treasure...!

Unknown said...

Cool!2 Thanks for doing it!

Emma Cox said...

This kid at a school I went too, he was sorta the bully

Unknown said...

Oh wait... I think I remember that...

Rachel Kimberly said...

#21... LOL! I've done that lots of times...

*gasp* I got tagged? Cool!