Tuesday 4 August 2009

Book!











I have thought of a name for my series!!! ok this is what it will look like;
The Series of Anvildain
Sword of the Fathers; Gaurdian of Uldor

Also I ordered a book and it got here a couple days ago, it's called the Lord of the Rings Sketchbook by Alan Lee(one of my favorite artists, aside from Van Gogh) actually Alan Lee is my favorite Illustrater well anyway here is a picture of the cover. Pretty much it's about Alan Lee's point of view as he was helping make the movie and every page has sketches by him. The drawing are inspiring, the writing catches intrest(I've caught my mom and my oldest brother Jon reading it:) I reccomend it! I added some pictures from the inside(click for bigger picture)

5 visitors records:

~Prism~ said...

Wow... Talk about awesome!

Hannah Nicole said...

Awesome book! I would also suggest Fantasy Art Workshop by John Howe. TOTALLY amazing. I have it, and I LOVE it. :D

Hannah

Anonymous said...

I SOO HAVE TO GET THAT!!!!!!
AND I LOVE THE FANTASY ART WORKSHOP BY JOHN HOWE, TOO!!!

Unknown said...

Cool book! The print is kind of small on your post...

Unknown said...

it all sounds great!