Thursday 2 July 2009

Tagged by ME!!!!!!!

What is your favorite book?
hard one... I like lots but I think Lord of the Rings and Binding of the Blade
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I think I would go to Ireland
If you could go to any fictional place where would you go?
The Shire and Rivendell
Do you love to write or do you just like writing? or do you write at all?
I love to Write!
What do you want to be when your a grown up?
I want to be an author and a missionary
Favorite animal?
Snow Tiger
Favorite song?
I like a lot but Bohemian Rhapsody is good.
Do you like school?
Yes I like it because of my friends, I do not like homeschool though, it's to lonely...
Are you people person because I'm getting the idea that you are?
Yes you are right!
Do you like to talk?
mmmmhhhmm:)
Favorite food?
Lasagna!
Hobbies?
Writing, drawing, reading, playing sports, etc.
Favorite Author?
Tolkien!
Favorite weapon?
Sword, rapier
Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
Well I wrote it,, soooo I guess it's ok
Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like High School Musical?
YOu Know I DONT!!!!
What are you scared of?
nothing except for water
Favorite flower?
Irises, Tiger lilies, and Morning Glories
Do you always use the same password or do you use different ones?
I use one, bad memory
almost over...
yes I guess it is, is that a question?
Do you like blogs?
I wouldn't have one if I didn't
What is the expression on your face?
Passive
Are you going to tag anyone?
yup
Color of your eyes?
blue green gray
ok finished the quiz...did you just sigh?
yes I admit I sighed, what does it matter

I tag... Eruanna, Joraiem, Earwen, and Hannah!

1 visitors records:

Unknown said...

Hannon LE!