Friday 24 July 2009

I'm back from a wonderful trip to Croatia and I'm happy to stretch my legs and relax. Believe it or not vacations are hard work and I'm sure that if you'd asked any member of my family if that is true they would agree. Not that vacations aren't fun, but after swimming every day, walking everywhere, and not really ever taking the time to sit down you get worn out.
On the two day drive back from Croatia my family listened to an audio book about a man named Brother Andrew. It's a true story about a missionary during communism and it is amazing. I think it is all the more fascinating to my family being missionaries ourselves. The book really has a lot about faith and trust, which I think are two key words being Christians. There are so many miracles that this man really took part of that it just makes you really stop and remember God's faithfulness and love towards us. I recomend the book it's called
God's Smuggler because the man smuggles bibles where they are illegal.

3 visitors records:

Unknown said...

Cool! I am glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

Ahhh.. yes! The story of Borther Andrew (heh Andrei) is a great story, yet more importantly it is true and it is amazing what God did through him!! Glad you're back!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh.. yes! The story of Borther Andrew (heh Andrei) is a great story, yet more importantly it is true and it is amazing what God did through him!! Glad you're back!!