Thursday 9 July 2009

Sisters Grimm


I'm reading the first Sisters Grimm book, called The Fairy Tale Detectives. I must say that I've never exactly gotten into faeries and pixies, more so Dragons and griffins. But this book has surprised me. It is well written and the plot is great. When I first read the name I thought, this might not be my book, actually I thought there would be buckets about fairies and all that stuff, actually so far they play a small part. I would tell you all that happens if I didn't want to spoil it. It's a very clever book:) I'm still reading Lord of the Rings, but I have lots I want to read and I've already read Lord of the Rings. But I'm still reading it...
Which do you like better? stuff like faeries or stuff like dragons? I'd like to know!

3 visitors records:

Anonymous said...

Dragons a little better, I think =D
I love fairy tales and fantasy! =D

Unknown said...

Dragons of course! hmmm... I didn't know that!! Cool! I like that book but the second blek!

Unknown said...

They are great!!