Wednesday 1 July 2009

Tagged by Aljeron/Elthorn

Gimli vs. Trumpkin?
Gimli
Gandalf vs. Professor Cornelius?
Gandalf
The White Witch vs. Saruman?
I hate both but I think Saruman
Gandalf vs. Aslan?
I like both so much...Aslan
Aragorn vs. Aslan?
Argh! Aragorn, that was hard
Narnia vs. Middle Earth?
Middle-Earth
Prince Caspian vs. Frodo?
Frodo, I don't like Prince Caspian
Susan vs. Arwen?
I don't like either very much...Arwen
Edmund vs. Merry?
Merry!
Lucy vs. Pippin?
Pippin! Lucy is really cute though, favorite Pevensy(don't know how to spell it)
Peter vs. Haldir?
Hard, don't know Haldir that well but I think I like him better, Peter thinks he's always righ which bugs me...
The Dancing Lawn vs. Lothlorien?
Lothlorian, I have no idea what the other thing is...
Centaurs vs. elves?
Elves!
Peter's sword vs. Anduril?
Anduril, such a cool sword
Susan's magic bow and arrows vs. Legolas's bow of Galadrim?
Legolas' bow deffinatly
Wargs vs. Werewolves?
Bleh, I guess Wargs
The Witch's castle vs. The Tower of Barad-dur?
Barad-dur
Gryphons vs. Eagles?
I don't know, that's tooo hard!
Uruk-hai vs. Telemarines?
Uruk-hai...
Catapults vs. Oliphaunts?
Oliphaunts, I like them, I know they have evil masters but I like them, if I could own a catapult or a Oliphaunt I'm positive I would get an Oliphaunt.
Cair Paravel vs. Rivendell?
Rivendell! positive!

Next tag

Who is your favorite artist?
I dunno
Who is your favorite classical composer?
I like the person who wrote Suite for Cello no.1 I love that song! I think it was Bach...
Who is your favorite singer?
hmmmm too hard...
Do you like to write?
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What genre?
FANTASY!!!!!!! you can probably tell I like writing...
What is your favorite picture book?
stuff by Chris Van Allsburg!
Favorite book?
Lord of the Rings! Binding of the blade! etc. I could go on forever but I'll stop there, go to my shelf on Shelfari.com my name is Elmandir Irn on it...
Favorite painting?
Everything by Van Gogh! I like Starry Night, Irises, and Cafe Terrace at Night, and many many more by him. I also like one my Brother showed me called Girl with the Pearl earring it's not by Van Gogh but it's a really nice painting.
Do you compose music?
no. I used to want to be a composer but I don't have the talent.
Do you write songs?
nope...
Do you like poetry?
yes
Do you write poetry?
at school, but I'm not the best at it.
Favorite poet?
Robert Frost!

I tag... I dunno, Hannah and J.R. Parker, has he already been tagged? oh well I tag you two!

0 visitors records: