Wednesday 28 October 2009

A week ago I auditioned for a small part in a movie. They hadn't called me back so I thought they didn't want me for the part. But on Monday we were called up and they said the director wanted to see me. So today I went and saw the director and the main actress's back. The director said I was great and that they would call me if I got the part. So I'm excited, I may be too tall for the part but I'm hoping to get it. The movie is called the Whistle Blower. Scroll down to see a contest.

6 visitors records:

Unknown said...

Oh right I need to google that! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Hey, could you follow my blog(I also have a blog with my sister and my friend and it's called Castles in the clouds)?

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!
THAT IS SOOOO COOOL!!!!!!!!

Izori said...

Wow! That is...COOL!!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! That is too cool!!!! :) We need LOTS and LOTS of pictures of you from the movie set and such.


I love your blog, it would be great if you stopped by mine.

Many blessings,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!! that is sooooooo cool!!!!!!!
congrats!!!!