Friday 9 October 2009

It's been a while since I've last told everyone about the current book I was reading, ok here's a list of all the book I recomend(mainly all the books I've read=D)

-Fellowship of the Ring(again)
-Dragons in our Midst
-The Candlestone
-Right now I'm reading The Swords of Six, courtisy of those who have contests for winning
books
-Lord of the Rings Sketchbook-

Now what I'm wanting to read;
-Inkspell-
-Inkdeath-
-Brisinger-
-Two Towers-
-Return of the King-
-The Circles of Seven and all the other books in those series-
-The Isle of Fire-
-Curse of the Spider King-

and I hope to finish my book by the summer:)
ok I'll try to post once a week if some weeks I'm not able please lend me an appology!

2 visitors records:

Bekah said...

*grins and high fives you* Reading's amazing. :)
Thanks for following Castles In The Clouds! My main blog is here: bekahsbubblyblog.blogspot.com ^^
From your fellow reader (haha),
Bekah

Unknown said...

If you are interested there is a contest over at my blog!