Sunday 25 October 2009

I am having a competition( ahem... two competions...)

the winner will get a list of things about them or about someone or something they want to do in a fancy way. For an example go to my last post. They will also get a banner. How you enter is by commenting on this post and giving your blog ulr. There will be two winners. One for each contest.

Now these are the contests, Write one paragraph to three paragraphs about any book that you want. Tell me about it and write why you like or dislike post the paragraph/paragraphs on your blog with instructions for this contest and a link back to me. The best one will win. If you are not much of a writer you can enter another contest, you have to post something about anything, whether a tag or whatever, and whoever gets the most comments wins, very simple. But there's a catch, no mentioning anything about comments, don't even hint at it. Just comment on this post that you are entering this one not the other, and have in the title of the post that you are entering three periods before and after the title so I know which one. ex. ...Tag...

The contest starts today and ends on the 2nd of November


9 visitors records:

Unknown said...

I don't get the prize! can the post for the second thing be a recent post that we have already done? If not that's okay!

Eldarwen said...

I'm sorry! I've forgotten to make sure to give you the links to all the posts I've done. I'll looke and see when the last link I gave you was, and get you all the rest of the links to my other posts right away! :)

~Eldarwen

Eldarwen said...

Isirian, I can't find the post where you were talking about doing that contest to see who can post the most between two certain dates. Can you get it to me! I searched your blog, but I still might have missed it. Thanks!

~Eldarwen

Emma Cox said...

Eruanna I'm sorry but you have to do a new post.
Eldarwen it was on Eruanna's blog that they were having the contest who can post the most.

Unknown said...

yeah it was on my blog!!! okay!

Unknown said...

check out my blog if you want to join a contest!

Anonymous said...

ME!
I'm doing it!

Eldarwen said...

Oh! That makes sense! lol :D

Isirian, I want to enter your "comment" contest. I'll give you the link to the post I did:

http://thefaithfulelvenprincess.blogspot.com/2009/11/150h-post-celebration-caption-contest.html

~Eldarwen

P.S. Eruanna: I'm sorry. I'll get you the links to all the posts I missed later today. :)

Bekah said...

I think I'll enter. But I'll have to write something. What with NaNo, I don't know if that's going to be possible, but I'll try. Anything but fantasy isn't my forte, but again, I'll try.