Saturday 5 December 2009

Christmas Tag

Two points I would like to cover...
I have closed the contest because I didn't get enough participents. Alothough if you did take part in the contest comment on this post with a link to the post you wanted to enter and I will make you a banner if you want.
How do you like the new look? Like the old one better? Think I should make a new one?
I would like your oppinions!

Happy Holidays everyone! Christmas drawing near,
I am tagging everyone who reads this post!

What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
I like Joy to the World, God Rest ye Merry Gentelmen, and Carol the Bells

Do you have an artificial tree or do you get a real one?
I get a real tree

Where you live do you get snowy Christmas's?
Sometimes

What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Singing Christmas Carols, making a Gingerbread House with my family, and buying the Christmas Tree, decorating.

What is your favorite Holiday? Why?
I like Thanksgiving because my family goes up into the mountains with friends and Christmas because of knowing that it is Jesus's Birthday and because of all the traditions.

Do you go caroling?
Sometimes with our church.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I like the Muppet Christmas Carol and The Christmas Story

Do you like listening to Christmas Music?
Yes!!!

Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Never have....

What is your favorite Christmas meal?
Manicotee(don't know how to spell it)

Do you write people Christmas cards?
Yep!

Are you looking forward to Chrismas?
Yes:)

Do you have a manger scene?
Two

Will you wish anyone Merry Christmas?
Yes I'm wishing all who read this tag Merry Christmas!

Liked the Tag?
Sorta

I tag....
Everyone who would like too!

Merry Chrismas!!!


6 visitors records:

Unknown said...

cool I will do it on my next post!!! And BTW I love your new background and banner!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh and I LOVE your pictures along the side! The snowman one is cute!! They are preeettty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah Marie said...

I'll do it!

Kendra Logan said...

I love your blog design!

~Kendra

burberry bags said...



Welcome to our burberry outlet, Our Burberry Haymarket Check Walletbest on sale

Anonymous said...

was not eligible to sue under . [url=http://www.vanessabrunosacshop.com]vanessa bruno[/url] This is owing to the bigger likelihood of failure to pay. [url=http://www.wintercanadagoose.com]canada goose down coat[/url] Egstitwmz
[url=http://www.mulberryinoutlet.co.uk]Mulberry Messenger Bags[/url] Jzdgfrkmd [url=http://www.canadagooseparkaca.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] umuagdpng