Wednesday 23 December 2009

The Christmas Carol review











God bless us everyone!

Today I watched the Christmas Carol in 3D it was pretty cool. I liked it mostly because it was just like the book, with quotes and all.
Jim Carrey fit Scrooge very well. The story is about an old bachelor(Ebenezer Scrooge) who is very negative and edacious, that is' greedy. He dislikes Christmas wholeheartedly misunderstanding the joy in giving. In all he is a colorless, grouchy old man.
Anyway, he, on Christmas Eve, is visited by the ghost of his former coworker who had been dead for seven years. Marley's ghost came and told Scrooge of the chains he bore because of the evil way of life he had lived, he warned Scrooge that he had a chance to change so he could escape Marley's fate. To make the story short Scrooge is visited by three ghosts(past, present and future). I don't want to give anything away for those who have not yet seen the movie(or read the story) all I'll say is Scrooge changed.




2 visitors records:

Anonymous said...

I went and saw A Christmas Carol with my class for a feild trip. I thought it was a pretty good movie and that they stayed with the book really well too.


Many blessings,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yeah it was a great movie!