Thursday 23 April 2009




I'm reading this awesome series
called the Binding of the Blade.
The first book is Beyond the Summerland
and I'm just about to finish the
Bringer of Storms.
L.B. Gram is an great writer:D
I totally recomend these books:)
Beyond the Summerland intruduces a bowman in his 20's. He is the one in the middle. He lives in a small village called Dal Harat and he leaves as all do to Summerland for a period of time. Well he learns in the summerland how to weild his bow(Suruna) better, about the sea, and other things. On his left is Valzaan the great prophet and to his right a maiden who accompany's him in Summerland later to be his wife. Well at Summerland valzaan realizes that a company that serves Malek, the villian resembels satan, is at the Forbidden Isle well things happen that I don't want to say if you read this book.
The Bringer of Storms is rather complex so I bid you, see for yourself and read these books:)

2 visitors records:

Unknown said...

The best books in the world, after LOTR

Emma Cox said...

I agree at least Beyond the Summerland deserves second in my favorite books:)