Wednesday 30 September 2009

New tag by....Me!

Where do you want to live when you graduate?
Well England or Ireland...this question is a bit farfetched....

What time of the day do you like best?
Late morning and sunset

What is you favorite flower? is you're a boy you don't have to answer...
I like Irises and Morning Glories

What is your favorite weapon?
Thin Sword

Do you like sports? If so which is your favorite?
Yes, I like Fencing, Field Hockey, and basketball and football sorry that was a lot of sports

Do you like writing?
Yes!!!!

What is your favorite month?
March, April, May, Octomber, and November(I like Spring and Fall a lot)


What grade are you in?
7th

Do you not like adventure?
No I love adventure

Do you collect anything? What do you collect?
I used to collect model horses but I'm kind of slowing down.

Do you live near your grandparents?
No, around 5,000 miles away unless I we go visit them.

Are you bored of this?
well I'm ready for it to be finished

Well it's over how did you like it?
I made it so......

Now I tag!!
Eruanna,
Prism,
Evergreena
Maggie,
and Joraiem

1 visitors records:

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me!