Sunday 10 May 2009

This is about the poll!
If you are writing a story then it might be a good idea to try to develop what you chose on the poll in it. Like right now I'm working on improving my characters and having more about them, having them talk more etc. I chose character development because I was thinking about Lord of the Rings. I really love that book I think not just because of the amazing story line and the world but how I was able to relate to the characters and seem to bond with them. I think in every story there should be one person who you really seem to bond with and like if they die in the book you are really sad, and you miss them even though they are just fictional. Like how much I love the hobbits without them Lord of the Rings would not be the same.
comment what you think!
I also think that the qualities you find in your favorite books you should try to find in your own:) just an idea

2 visitors records:

Emma Cox said...

This is a reason why I had this poll!

Unknown said...

yeah it is nice to have one character in a book that you really like and bond with!
And yeah we should have character development so people have a feeling what your characters are like!!
#1!